Loren, I am so excited you sent me the email! I didn't know you had a blog so I caught up on all the posts! Thanks for letting me know! You are really good at blogging, and have several really great posts...it was fun seeing what life is like in your world! 13 now huh? Well, that's major and you have some wonderful life ahead...I will keep up with you! Love Abby
2 comments:
Loren,
I am so excited you sent me the email! I didn't know you had a blog so I caught up on all the posts! Thanks for letting me know!
You are really good at blogging, and have several really great posts...it was fun seeing what life is like in your world!
13 now huh? Well, that's major and you have some wonderful life ahead...I will keep up with you!
Love
Abby
Thank you so much! I really enjoy blogging. Miss you guys!
Love,
Loren
Post a Comment