Hey guys!
So sorry I haven't posted in FOREVER!!!! I was going to post some pics of my birthday party with my friends, but it's kinda late for that. sorry! :( But I will have some pics to post soon. ;)
I hope you all had an awesome 4Th of July! I had a lot of fun, but unfortunately we didn't take many pics. :( My cousins from Georgia came Wednesday, but we didn't see them until Thursday. Most of the family left this morning, but two of my cousins (who are mine and Kenzie's ages) are staying for a few more days. My grandparents will take the girls back Tuesday along with Kenzie and me and we will be able to spend a few days in Georgia! It is going to be a blast!
I will post more pics as soon as I can!
Ashlynn got her Learners Permit!!!! And a job! I think she is really enjoying it. :) She is out driving right now. :) And, yes she is a pretty good driver. lol
Hope you all have an awesome weekend!
Loren
No comments:
Post a Comment